Are you actively using PowerShell to help manage your Hyper-V? Pick up a copy of the new eBook, entitled “The Altaro PowerShell Hyper-V Cookbook”, written by PowerShell MVP Jeff Hicks.
In this eBook you’ll find a number of recipes to cook and eat up a number of PowerShell scripts that will help you make complex tasks easier to manage. Don’t worry though, you don’t need to be a PowerShell expert to use the recipes and all recipes are provided in a separate zip file so you can start “cooking” right away
Here’s what you can expect from this eBook:
- Some Hyper-V Cmdlets basics
- Creating a Virtual Machine
- Virtual Machine inventory
- Get Mounted ISO Files
- Identifying orphaned VHD/VHDx files
- Deleting obsolete snapshots
- Querying Hyper-V event logs
- Hyper-V Health reporting
- Various PowerShell tips, tricks and resources
N’joy your day!