In This Article
In June 2018 last year, Microsoft announced the first virtual Windows Server Summit that was planned to help you get to speed with many important capabilities in the upcoming release of Windows Server 2019.
Again this year, Microsoft announced the second virtual summit under the name of Windows Server Summit 2019. This year expect to deep dive in to technical Windows Server content covered by leading industry experts, you will explore the roadmap of Windows Server, discover new skills and best practices, and get your questions answered in live conversation with the Microsoft experts behind each product.
In this virtual experience, you will learn several tips and tricks about strategies, insights, and technologies to modernize and manage your Windows Server ecosystem — regardless of whether you’re running it on-premises or in the cloud. I had the privilege to meet the featured speakers in person on several occasions, they are well known and are well positioned to bring you up to speed.
This year, there will be one track next to the keynote which I highly recommend to attend to get insights about Windows Server 2019, as there is a lot more to learn and investigate beyond what will be addressed with this new release!
So what do you expect to learn by attending this summit:
- Innovations in Microsoft Hybrid Strategy: Deep dive into Microsoft’s hyper-converged (Azure Stack HCI) technologies and how to add hybrid services from Azure.
- Modernize Windows Server apps and workloads: Learn about security, Remote Desktop Services (RDS), containers, and application compatibility.
- New in management and security: See what’s new in Windows Admin Center, System Center 2019, and Windows Server 2019 – making it easier to deploy, manage, and monitor Windows Server anywhere.
- Insights and best practices: Fireside chat with Windows Server community experts.
- Looking ahead: Learn more about Windows Server Semi-Annual Channel and Windows Server on Azure.
The event is on May 22nd, starts at 6 PM Switzerland/EU time and runs for 3 hours.
So if you want to supercharge your career, join the Windows Server Summit 2019 and be among the first to learn about exciting new product capabilities!
We can’t wait to virtually see you on May 22nd, 2019!
Thank you for reading my blog.
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment.