In today’s cloud-first, mobile-first world, it’s clear that increasing trust and managing security is something many organizations and individuals deeply struggle with.
So going hybrid or to the cloud can resolve a lot of these issues and can address a lot of these concerns. Microsoft has vast resources and investments to manage global datacenters, attract security talent and global security experts to provide compliance for those data and the infrastructure, and that compliance can then be inherited by the customers who use the Cloud.
However, it’s important to know that just because you are using the cloud doesn’t mean you don’t have a responsibility to secure your resources.
Many companies are still not ready to make the shift the cloud and they are operating in hybrid mode, and this won’t change anytime soon.
Learn more about how to use the power of the cloud to protect your on-premises and hybrid resources.
Hybrid workloads protection with Security Center
This week, I had the honor to do a 2 hours live webinar with my fellow MVP Romain Serre at NextGen Datacenter user group that addresses all these concerns and shared how to protect your hybrid workloads from threats using Azure Security Center.
In this webinar, we covered the following topics:
- Microsoft Security
- Cyber Kill Chain
- Azure Security Center Features
- Security Recommendations and Secure Score
- Security Center for hybrid workloads demo:
- Onboard on-premises servers to Security Center from Windows Admin Center
- Microsoft Defender ATP integration with Azure Security Center
- Adaptive Application Control (AAC)
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
- Windows security events
- Advanced-Data Security for SQL servers on-premises
- Azure Files (Sync) for malware detection with Advanced Threat Protection
- Automate response with workflow automation
- Alerts suppression in Security Center
- Azure Security Center and Azure Sentinel better together
As you can see, there are a lot of demos which were performed live. I am happy to announce that my webinar is available now on-demand, you can watch it anytime here.
We really appreciate to take this quick survey. Your feedback and comments are welcomed and appreciated!
I hope you enjoy this webinar as much as I did present it.
Thank you for reading my blog.
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment.