Cloud Computing is one of the most sought-out topics these days. Cloud computing has become the synonym of air — it is everywhere around us and every business needs to have free access to it to survive. Cloud computing services can be private, public or hybrid.
Organizations are increasingly embracing a multi-cloud model, or the use of multiple infrastructure-as-a-service providers. This enables applications to migrate between different cloud providers or to even operate concurrently across two or more cloud providers.
Vembu Technologies is hosting a webinar on demystifying cloud computing and what to expect in 2019!
Here’s what you can expect by attending this webinar:
- What are the cloud computing trends for 2019 to expect, prepare for and leverage to your advantage?
- What 2019 holds for cloud computing?
- Benefits of having a backup for your cloud data
- What makes Vembu the right choice?
- A live product walkthrough
- And lot more…
Additionally, Vembu Technologies is giving a free NFR license exclusively for SpiceHeads. So you get 2 CPU Socket Licenses for Vembu BDR Suite (VMware Backup license or Hyper-V Backup license) + Backup Unlimited VMs, and Get 1 Vembu BDR Suite License for Windows Server + Backup Unlimited Workstations.
Interested in knowing more about Cloud Computing, and what to expect in 2019? Come and join a live webinar session that will be hosted by Vembu’s experts due on the following dates:
- January 23rd, Wednesday at 1 PM CT, 11 AM PT – Region Americas
- January 30th, Wednesday at 10 AM CEST, 9:00 AM GMT – Region UK & APAC
Hope to see you online!
Thank you for reading my blog.
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment.