Contents of this Article
5nine Manager 5.0 NEW for Hyper-V
5nine just announced today an updated version of Hyper-V Manager V5.0, a new version of 5nine Cloud Security will be announced later in July.
What’s new in 5nine Manager 5.0 for Hyper-V
- Automated virtual machine (VM) provisioning
- Enhanced cluster management
- VMs Guest connection views through FreeRDP or Microsoft controls
- Replication to enable failover of production workloads to a secondary site for disaster recovery
- Group operations for multiple VMs
- Applications Logs
- Manage multiple Microsoft Hyper-V hosts of different versions (2012 R2 / 2012 / 2008 R2 SP1) from one management console, remotely or locally
- A local Graphical User Interface for Windows Server and Microsoft Hyper-V Server
- Agentless antivirus plugin for full and incremental VM and host scans
- Hyper-V logs view
- Applications Logs NEW
- Integrated Best Practices Analyzer
- Copying Hyper-V settings between hosts
- File Manager
#1 Agentless Security and Compliance Solution for Hyper-V
5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V is the first and only agentless complete security and compliance solution built specifically for Microsoft Cloud OS and Hyper-V, utilizing the extensibility of Hyper-V switch. It allows users to:
- Secure multi-tenant Hyper-V environment and provide VM isolation
- Protect Hyper-V with fast, agentless antivirus
- Enforce PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- And more.
Multi-layered protection is provided, with an integrated firewall, antivirus, and Intrusion Detection System (IDS). The agentless firewall ensures complete traffic control and isolation between VMs. The antivirus performs incremental scans up to 50x faster and IDS proactively detects malicious attacks.
1- Secure multi-tenant Hyper-V environment
Whether you are a hosting provider or a business, rest assured that multiple tenants in your virtual network have access to all required resources, all while being absolutely isolated and protected from each other.
2- Provide Hyper-V VM isolation
With the Hyper-V environment, the system faces new types of security threats. 5nine Cloud Security allows you to protect your virtual machines from any internal and/or external network security breach.
3- Protect Hyper-V with agentless antivirus
5nine Cloud Security provides unique agentless antivirus technology for Hyper-V that allows saving CPU resources and increasing VM density by up to 30%. As a result, it leads to a reduction of capital expenditure on physical infrastructure.
4- Enforce Hyper-V compliance
5nine Cloud Security will provide the required level of protection for all Hyper-V networks in order to be compliant with PCI-DSS, HIPAA, or Sarbanes-Oxley security standards.
5- And more
Would you like to know more about the powerful security and compliance instruments of 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V? Then feel free to proceed to the Trial Edition.