Hello there, thanks for visiting my website. Here is a brief about myself what I do and why I am blogging.
My name is, as you have already guessed, Charbel Nemnom, a Cloud & Security Architect, Swiss Certified ICT Security Expert, Cloud Certified Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Microsoft Azure MVP, and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), totally fan of the latest’s IT platform solutions. Accomplished hands-on technical professional with over 20 years of broad IT Project Management and Infrastructure experience serving on and guiding technical teams to optimize the performance of mission-critical enterprise systems. Excellent communicator is adept at identifying business needs and bridging the gap between functional groups and technology to foster targeted and innovative systems development. Well respected by peers through demonstrating passion for technology and performance improvement. Extensive practical knowledge of complex systems builds, network design, and virtualization.
I have extensive experience in various systems, focusing on Microsoft Azure, Azure Stack Portfolio, Software-Defined Datacenter, System Center Management, and Cloud Computing, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Application Virtualization, Remote Desktop Services, SQL Server, SUN Solaris, Cisco Routing & Switching, HP Thin Clients, HPE ProLiant Servers, Backup and Disaster Recovery, and many types of monitoring tools as well as a solid knowledge of technical reporting.
I started this blog in 2013 to share my knowledge and help other people to succeed. Because knowledge is a gift, don’t keep it to yourself, and when sharing your knowledge, you help other people. This is rewarding when you receive a lot of feedback and messages of what you have shared with others are valuable.
I am currently certified in several technologies, and I hold the following credentials:
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) | ISACA.
• Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) | (ISC)².
• Microsoft Certified Cybersecurity Architect Expert.
• Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect.
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate | Microsoft Azure Security Engineer (MCSA).
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert | Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert (MCSE).
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert | Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert (MCSE).
• Google Cloud Certified – Associate Cloud Engineer (ACE).
• Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) by Cloud Security Alliance.
• Swiss ICT Security Expert, Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education.
• Business Continuity Management Foundation based on ISO/IEC 22301.
• Information Security Management Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27001.
• COBIT 5 Foundation by ISACA.
• Privacy and Data Protection Foundation based on the EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert | Implementing Software-Defined Datacenter (MCSE).
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert | Securing Windows Server 2016 (MCSE).
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate | Windows Server 2016 (MCSA).
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert | Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (MCSE).
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate | Cloud Platform (MCSA).
• Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect (MCSD).
• Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions (MS).
• Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (MS).
• Unidesk Certified Professional & Operator (UCP & UCO).
• Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (MS).
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate | Office 365 (MCSA).
• Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center 2012 R2.
• VMware Certified Associate – Data Center Virtualization (VCA-DCV).
• Project Management Professional (PMP).
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
• Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA).
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
• Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT).
• Sun Certified Solaris Associate (SCSAS).
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS).
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP).
I have been awarded Microsoft MVP for Cloud and Datacenter Management, and Microsoft Azure since October 2014. I speak frequently at different events and conferences such as TechDays, Azure Boot Camp, Experts Live, Geekmania Switzerland, Cloud, and Datacenter Conference Germany, and MS Cloud Summit.