The current events have drastically altered the way we work, operate, how we deliver our products and services, and the day-to-day lives of our workforce. The global pandemic has forced the hand of many businesses and transformed those “nice to do” future tasks into immediate necessities.
In these uncertain times, ensuring that you have the right infrastructure and tools, you’re keeping costs down where necessary, and that your increasingly digitized operations are secure, is vitally important. The cloud is an invaluable resource; whether you’re just getting started or you’re looking to broaden your cloud service portfolio. Nigel Frank International along with industry experts and fellow MVPs have pulled together some expert advice to help your business make the most of the cloud.
In this whitepaper, I’ve addressed the following questions:
- Cost Saving – Eight tools to help optimize Azure spending
- How can businesses cut their costs right now?
- How can businesses who have been hit hard use Microsoft Azure to cut down spending?
- Data Security – Tips, tricks, and best practices for Azure security
- With all employees working remotely, and some of them using personal, unsecured devices, what advice can you give on reducing the risk of a data breach and security in general?
- Do you foresee any specific industries that are at security risk from working from home, and what tech can mitigate this?
- Remote Working – Cloud project management for virtual teams
- What advice would you give to teams now working 100% remotely? What tips can you provide to keep morale high?
- Growing at Scale – How businesses can achieve more by thinking of serverless
- For industries seeing a surge in demand for their services, what advice can you give them on being able to serve that demand? What technologies can they implement?
- Business Continuity
- Which industry sectors won’t be affected by COVID-19?
- Which projects won’t be affected, and why?
- Are there any specific projects you’re seeing, predicting, or advising now, and why? What typically would the required team consist of / skillset be?
- What do you advise IT, leaders, to focus on in the short, medium, and long term?
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as we did!
Thank you for reading my blog.
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment.