1. Live Webinar: StarWind Virtual SAN break-out session: Hyper-converged storage for Hyper-V clusters
Wednesday, October 1, 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
Featured Speaker: Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software
Join StarWind Virtual SAN live demonstration and see the software from a user’s perspective. Learn how to configure a fault-tolerant Hyper-V cluster using just two commodity servers and no extra hardware. Get a full insight into operations from Max Kolomyeytsev, the StarWind Virtual SAN product manager.
2. Live Webinar: How to Achieve High Availability and Protection from External Threats for Free Microsoft Hyper-V Server
Tuesday, October 9, 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
|Featured Speakers:||Alexander Karavanov, Virtualization Security Engineer, 5nine Software
Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software
Join virtualization experts from 5nine Software and StarWind Software to learn how to achieve high availability and protection from external threats for Free Microsoft Hyper-V Server.
Discover best practices on how to:
- Leverage extensibility of Hyper-V virtual switch to provide efficient network security
- Improve performance and protection with virtual firewall and agentless antivirus using 5nine Cloud Security
- Achieve true high availability and Hyper-V cluster resilience with StarWind Virtual SAN
- Minimize the number of hardware components while leveraging configuration reliability