I am happy to announce that I will be speaking at HPE Customer Innovation Center in Geneva, Switzerland on June 27th, with my colleague and friend, Thomas Maurer (Microsoft MVP). The event is organized by Hewlett Packard Enterprise, itnetX, and Microsoft.
The event is free and open to all. The agenda as follows:
- Exclusive HPE Customer Innovation Center Tour.
- Coffee Break & Networking.
- Session: Microsoft Azure Stack – Your Cloud, Your Datacenter by Charbel Nemnom and Thomas Maurer (Microsoft Cloud & Datacenter Most Valuable Professionals).
- Session: The Hybrid IT Approach with Microsoft Solutions by Christine Perrin (HPE Presales Consultant, Hybrid IT Innovation Center team).
- Networking & Closing Apéro.
If you want to have a look at HPE Customer Innovation Center in Geneva, here is a sneak peek:
Here how it looks like a full configuration Microsoft Azure Stack Single Scale Unit with 16 nodes HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10.
Microsoft released Azure Stack as an Azure appliance for your datacenter. Learn what Azure Stack is, what challenges it solves, how you deploy, manage and operate Azure Stack in your datacenter. Discover the features and services and how you can build a true Hybrid Cloud experience. In this presentation, Charbel Nemnom and Thomas Maurer will guide you through the highly anticipated innovations and experiences during the Azure Stack Early Adaption Program and Azure Stack Technology Adoption Program (TAP).
The event will take place on Wednesday Jun 27, 2018 12:30 pm – 5:30 pm at HPE Customer Innovation Center, 150 Route du Nant d’Avril, 1217 Meyrin, Geneva, Switzerland.
The seats are limited, I highly encourage you to register now and make the most out of this free event.
We really hope to see you on June 27th in Geneva!
Thank you for reading my blog.
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment.