1. Webinar! Snapshots VS Replication
Choose the Right Data Protection Strategy
20 Мay, 11 am ET / 4 pm BST
Speakers: Chris M. Evans, Independent Consultant, Langton Blue Ltd.
Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software Inc.
Both snapshots and replication form an important part of any data protection strategy. It’s essential to know when and why each method should be used. In this webinar we will discuss the benefits and disadvantages of both replication and snapshots, highlighting when to use each technique to implement a foolproof data protection regime.
You will learn:
· How snapshots and replication work in a virtual server environment?
· How snapshots can deliver quick onsite recovery?
· How to use replication for offsite data protection?
In This Article
2. 2-node VM Storage for Free by StarWind
Wanted: Hyper-V and VMware Administrator!
· With no physical shared storage for VMs and no money to buy it
· Struggling to deploy a cluster for 24/7 operations without spending a buck and is always hurried by his bosses
· Looking exhausted and irritated with the low budgets, if given any at all
· Riding with labs, test and development, SMBs or ROBO for a living. Whereabouts – IT departments, remote offices, etc.
Reward: StarWind Virtual SAN Free, the software that creates fault-tolerant VM storage using existing hardware, starting on just two physical hosts running hypervisor. Features free distribution, infinite scaling capabilities, unlimited capacity, allowed production use and unrestricted work time.
Total Configuration Price: $00.000000
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to claim your reward!
3. New Technical Papers:
Enjoy the free resources