In This Article
Last week, my dear friend, colleague, and fellow MVP Thomas Maurer wrote about his workplace for 2018. You can check it here.
Today, I want to share with you my setup and workplace for 2018.
My Home Office Workplace
So this is how my home office workplace looks like if I am not on the road.
- My desk is a dual-mode, seated and standing desk (200cm X 90cm) from muuv office.
- My chair is Steelcase Leap V2 with lower back support, this is the healthiest and most comfortable chair that is available in the market today.
- My main machine today is the 15-inch Surface Book 2 as a mobile power company work machine attached to dual HP DreamColor ZDisplay (HP DreamColor Z24x G2 Display – E9Q82A8), which with Targus Universal USB-C Dual 4K Docking Station is absolutely great to use.
- I have also HP Z1 All-In-One Workstation 27-inch as a beast powerhouse machine.
- I also use HPE ProLiant Micro Servers to run Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct.
- I also use the SuperMicro server to run Microsoft Azure Stack Development Kit.
- I also have 4 bays of QNAP NAS storage.
- I also have a Fast Wireless Charger F301W by Spigen for iPhone X.
- I also have LaMetric time for a smart home to boost productivity.
- I also have Steba Desk Control Agent (3xT13, 2xUSB, 1xUSB HUB, and pen holder).
- I also use some wireless Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones and Bose QuietControl 30 earphone noise cancellation, not only for travel but also in the home office.
- I am obviously using a lot of Surface accessories like the Surface Precision Mouse, and the Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint.
- Last, I also use Devialet Gold Phantom 4500 Watts, High-End Wireless Speaker to shake the house when the neighbors are sleeping :) the best sound in the world.
Here is a picture of the desk in standing mode.
With that you had a sneak peek into my home office… share yours in the comment section below.
Thank you for reading my blog.
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment.