It’s vitally important to have a comfortable home office workplace to support customers and deliver great services.
The current events have drastically altered the way we work, and operate, how we deliver our products and services to our customers, and the day-to-day lives of our workforce. The global pandemic has forced the hand of many businesses and transformed those “nice to do” future tasks into immediate necessities.
In This Article
Last week, my dear friend, colleague, and fellow MVP Thomas Maurer wrote about his workplace for 2018. You can check it out here.
Today, I want to share with you my setup and workplace for 2018.
Home Office Workplace
So this is what my home office workplace looks like if I am not on the road.
- My desk is a dual-mode, seated and standing desk (200cm X 90cm) from the muuv office.
- My chair is Steelcase Leap V2 with lower back support, this is the healthiest and most comfortable chair that is available in the market today.
- My main machine today is the 15-inch Surface Book 2 as a mobile power company work machine attached to a dual HP DreamColor Z-Display (HP DreamColor Z24x G2 Display – E9Q82A8), which with Targus Universal USB-C Dual 4K Docking Station is absolutely great to use.
- I have also HP Z1 All-In-One Workstation 27-inch as a beast powerhouse machine.
- I also use HPE ProLiant Micro Servers to run Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct.
- I also use the SuperMicro server to run Microsoft Azure Stack Development Kit.
- I also have 4 bays of QNAP NAS storage.
- I also have a Fast Wireless Charger F301W by Spigen for iPhone X.
- I also have LaMetric time for a smart home to boost productivity.
- I also have Steba Desk Control Agent (3xT13, 2xUSB, 1xUSB HUB, and pen holder).
- I also use some wireless Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones and Bose QuietControl 30 earphone noise cancellation, not only for travel but also in the home office.
- I am obviously using a lot of Surface accessories like the Surface Precision Mouse, and the Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint.
- Last, I also use Devialet Gold Phantom 4500 Watts, High-End Wireless Speaker to shake the house when the neighbors are sleeping :) the best sound in the world.
Here is a picture of the desk in standing mode.
With that you had a sneak peek into my home office… share yours in the comment section below.
Thank you for reading my blog.
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment.